Asked by Anonymous User

on 24/10/19

नमस्कार, मेरो परिवार को left part of body भित्र भित्र दुखे जस्तो, पोले जस्तो हुन्छ, . दुखाइ सरि सरि हुन्छ, कैले खुट्टा को पैताला, पिदुला, कैले खुट्टा को जोइन्त्स, कैले औला . घाटी को पछाडी को भाग, घाटी भन्दा तल,(मासु डल्लो भए जस्तो अनुभब हुने) धाद , हात को पाखुरा, कान को भित्र पट्टि , left side of face झम झम गर्ने, छाति ढुक्ने, टाउको दुख्ने, constipation,, आखा को डल्लो दुख्ने, भएको २-३ वर्ष जति भयो . Consult with Neuro in Silguri, Use medicine, but no improvement, Consult with doctor in KTM, inform that upper part of body back is not in proper shape, visit multiple time फोर फ्य्सिओ-therapy, but the problem still exist, and increasing. Now, which doctor should i consult, either Orthopedic, Neurologist, gastroenterologist or Nephrologists Kindly advise reason of it & doctor or hospital should i contact for better treatment.

Replies to question

Thank you for your kind advise. It's worthies and admirable for me. Currently we are in Biratnagar and planning to visit KTM by next month for consultation.. Meanwhile, i expect to get any other possibilities or causes based on above symptoms. or Any consultant Doctor near by my city, with whom, we can visit and get more advise on it. Thank to Hamro Doctor Team for such service. By which, we can easily share our problems and get feedback from expert.

Answered on 27/10/19
Dr. Gaurav Neupane

Arthroplasty, arthroscopy and trauma, 10 Years of practice

Thank you for your question. Based on the information you have given me, I can narrow it down to few possibilities. Spine scoliosis or spinal cord compression causing nerve root problems Some lesion in the cervical spine or brain controlling half side of the body Asymmetric Arthralgia A MRI scan of brain and spinal cord in addition to blood tests to rule out Rheumatoid arthritis, Vit D deficiency is advised. If Physiotherapy is not helping, there might be need for higher modalities of treatment like RF ablation, nerve root block or spine injections. Please visit Civil Hospital for RF ablation.

Answered on 25/10/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Anonymous User

20 hours, 58 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body

Asked by Anonymous User

20 hours, 58 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body