Asked by Arjun Bahadur Thapa

on 21/7/19

She has fundus seen in her eyes during chek up. To find out the effects of fundus in her eyes, we did CTscan of head, Contrast MRI of brain and Goldmann vision field test. According to doctor, everything is normal in a report. As far as I know she has this problem since her childhood. My queries is what is the best option for the treatment of fundus . I would appreciate your right suggestions.

Replies to question

1. During normal eye check up, we came to know that she has fundus before one year. Doctor told us her optic nerve is swollen due to intracranial pressure . 2.As per doctor advice, we had done contrast MRI of brain, so far she does not have any vision problem on her eyes . we have also done Gold mann vision field test one week ago . Report is normal . 3. my concern is what medical treatment is required for permanent solution . Do we need to do Lumber puncture for further diagnosis. she does not have any symptoms like headache,nausea and visual disturbances so far. moreover she still has optic nerve swelling.

Answered on 21/7/19

Your question is bit unclear. Fundus is a inner part of eye and we see it to look any problems there. Its not disease itself. Can you elaborate more what problem is she having and since how long?

Answered on 21/7/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Anonymous User

18 hours, 32 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body

Asked by Anonymous User

18 hours, 32 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body