Asked by Nabin Poudel

on 22/5/18

I ve been feeling dizziness and light headedness for a week and also I have blood pressure of 90/60mmhg...I am feeling weak, lack of concentration ,chest pain(little) , extreme nausea... and also diarrhoea. I also have hypothyroidism and I am on medication of thyronome 50mcg(4 years and counting)and depsert 50mg (for anxiety) ...to whom should I consult with (considering all of my health complication)? I really need some expert advice ..

Replies to question

Please consult the endocrinologist you are taking medicine from for the thyroid level and on his/her suggestion visit psychiatrist for consultation. hope you get well soon.

Answered on 24/5/18
Asst. Prof. Dr. Suman Prasad Adhikari

Consultant Psychiatrist , 3 Years of practice

I think you also have some symptoms of anxiety.....that may or may not be related to hypothyroidism. if you want to have detailed evaluation for anxiety u are always welcome at Upakar polyclinic, Koteshwor. you may call clinic for appointment.

Answered on 23/5/18
Dr. Subhechhya Basnet

Medical officer

Hi there r u checking up ur thyroid levels regularly??if u r checking up ur thyroid levels regularly n its in normal range then the medicine u r taking for anxiety needs to be followed up n updated..if ur thyroid levels r not within normal range then thyroid medication needs to be updated.U can consult with any endocrinologists for ur thyroid problem and any psychiatrist for ur anxiety problem..I cant recommend any doctor's name and hospital name personally but as i hab worked at patan hospital,,doctors r well qualified over there so why not give it a shot.

Answered on 23/5/18

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Anonymous User

22 hours, 9 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body

Asked by Anonymous User

22 hours, 9 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body