Asked by Anonymous User ,23 years

on 20/5/18

hello. i am suffered from phimosis. i want to remove it by surgery. i am 18 well,if i could know exact cost for it i could manage money because i dont have parents in contact to it

Replies to question

Prof. Dr. Ramnandan P. Chaudhary

Pediatric Surgery and Neonatal / Urologist

Thanks for consultation.Regarding your phimosis problem, i need to check it before i suggest for surgery.If it is phimosis, then at your age, surgery is the best choice.Pl fix an appointment with me. Hope to see you soon . Good luck - Prof.Dr. R.P.Chaudhary

Answered on 21/5/18

Surgery for phimosis is to remove foreskin and called circumcision. Consult with surgeon if your problem definitely needs it or not. In governmental hospitals or medical college its cost may take around 10-15 thousands depending upon hospital.

Answered on 21/5/18

Dear Sir / Mam, I have been operated twice for hydrocephalus: AIIMS, New Delhi ( 2015) Endoscopic Fenetsation of Suprasellar Arachnoid Cyst NINAS, Ktm, Nepal (2014) ICP measurement But I still have the following problems: Headache; especially in the occipital region; heaviness in the head; Rare & Occassional Numbness in the head These problems started after my Second Surgery at AIIMS: Forgetfullness ( Severe )

Answered on 20/5/18

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤