Asked by Paras Poudel ,26 years

on 20/6/19

i m a student and i had got a little discomfort at studying and then my problem started. i started feeling cold in my feets in night and need to wear socks. and my body always felt cold intolorence. and then now real problem started.my back always feel cold .i wear many warm clothes but the problem couldnt be solve.nowdays in summer also my back always feels discomfort due to some cold feeling . i have checked it and had TAS NEXITO AND TAS MITH PLUS FOR 9 WEEKS but the pain doesnt go . doctor says it is a residue of depression and suggested me that medicine .. but i feel thats not the problem../? what should i do??what is the right solution for this??which doctor i should prefer?Is it a thyroid problem?? age-24 problem started-7 months

Replies to question

प्रश्नको लागि धन्यवाद । आफ्नो समस्याको लागि औसधि पनि लिइसक्नुभएको रहेछ । एकपटक फेरि सोही डक्टरलाई भेटेर सल्लाह लिनुहोला । यस्तो समस्याको निम्ति विभिन्न औसधिहरु हुन्छन। एउटाले भएन भने अर्को कोसिस गर्न सकिन्छ । हाम्रोडक्टर मार्फत अनलाइन परामर्श गर्नको निम्ति यो लिन्कमा जानुहोला: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/psychiatry

Answered on 21/6/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤