Asked by Sandeep Bhattarai ,49 years

on 8/5/18

A year prior, I had been diagnosed with hypertension and have been taking Mylod 10 since then. A year hence, I have built up Psoriasis and now having difficulty with my erection. I think both these problems are results of the oral medication Mylod that I was prescribed to. Is there any supplements that can help me overcome my ED? I have come to know that nitric oxide and l-citrulline can do wonder. Please help.

Replies to question

The exact relationship of taking Amlodipine and development of psoriasis eruption has not been been found in studies but amlodipine may lead to some sort of erectile dysfunction. If its sure that the antihyertensive is causing problem you need to shift to other antihypertensive with consultation from your physician You can consult with some dermatologist so thar you could be sure that it is psoriasis. Dermatologist/Venerologist can also give further expert opinion regarding erectile dysfunction. You can too consult it from online consult section from the top of this site. Hope your problem get solved soon.

Answered on 8/5/18

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤