Asked by Anonymous User

on 26/4/19

I think I m having anxiety problem. I overthink every situation and overreact n thing is I couldn't even talk to anyone. I have no control over my thoughts and happen to ruin things often. It's hampering me mentally as well as physically. I haven't only been victim of my actions but everyone around me. I have no control over this. Can please help me to overcome my anxiety problem?

Replies to question

Asst. Prof. Dr. Suman Prasad Adhikari

Consultant Psychiatrist , 3 Years of practice

Thank you for your query. But I think you should make us clear about your problems more precisely. Please answer these questions so that I can tell you what your problem is and what possible solutions are. 1. Please be specific what your problems are? 2. Since how long you are having these problems? 3. What do you mean by over-reacting? In what situations? 4. How have you been victim of “Everyone around you”? 5. What are things or thoughts that you cannot control? 6. Do you feel fast heart beat (palpitation), fearfulness without reasons, and feeling of suffocation, increased sweating? 7. Do you feel sad for most of times, is your sleep and appetite normal?

Answered on 26/4/19

यस्तो समस्या विभिन्न कारणले हुन सक्छन । एकपटक मनोचिकित्सक भएठाउ गएर परामर्श र आवश्यक औसधि सेवन गर्नुहोला। यो समस्या उपचारपछि ठिक हुन्छ । हाम्रोडक्टर मार्फत मनोचिकित्सकसंग अनलाइन परामर्श गर्नको निम्ति यो लिन्कमा जानुहोला : https://www.hamrodoctor.com/consult/prof-dr-dhanaratna-shakya

Answered on 26/4/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Anonymous User

6 hours, 4 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body

Asked by Anonymous User

6 hours, 4 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body