Asked by Rtr Philip kandel

on 9/4/19

Hello sir/Madam I am from gorkhal and my father is in manamohan cardiothorasic , vascular and transplant center which is located in Kathmandu . My father is suffuring from the infective endocarditis dieases and doctors says he will fine after 6 weeks after taking some high doses antibiotics. Now my father feeling better after taking antibiotic in 12 days but now his creatinine level is 6.5 and his urine is stopped now and doctors says take dialysis but I am confused , my father's kidney is really failed ?? what should do after cretinine level is above 6 ?? what's medicine to take in this situation ??? please help me sir/madam .. I am really worried ... I am waiting your answer sir..

Replies to question

but I want to consult with nefrologist once and how can I ask him this problem ??

Answered on 14/4/19

Dear Kandel ji, We need to know detail of your father's treatement history, course of illness and lab investigation to say actually what is going on. Since your father is admitted in TUTH you can consult the doctors there in daily round and ask the progress. Its better to consult your treating doctor there rather than from our forum. Hope for speedy recovery . Thank you

Answered on 11/4/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤