Asked by Anonymous User

3 months ago

hi these is my second time, i am 21 years old male and my problem is having tight penis forskin i want to remove and do the circumcision. Any suggestions like where should i go and what should i do, i am really woundering that is there any side effects????

Replies to question

Post Reply

i am from chitwan

Answered 3 months ago
Dr. Ajay Parajulee

General, GI and Laparoscopic Surgeon, 13 Years of practice

Consult Now

where are you from ? Please visit any General or Uro Surgeon nearby. If you are in and around Kathmandu, then you can visit me ... !!

Answered 3 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤