Asked by Suman Tamang ,34 years

on 17/2/22

I have a problem in pinus foreskin tighten from 2 years and want to curcumcision where i can do???

Replies to question

Post Reply

Dear user, if you would like to Consult Online with the doctor, kindly go through the link below,

Answered on 18/2/22

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤