Asked by Anonymous User

on 21/12/21

My father have faced the pain problems in lower limbs around knees of left foot since 2 weeks. cheked in local hospital of my village and done x ray too but doctor says there is no any problems of nerves. Currently, my father came to KTM for checkup with painful problems in foot. My questions is which is the best hospitals for the checkup of the problems in ktm? and we need to checkup this case with neurologist or orthopedics doctor?? please reply me as fast as possible Thank you

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Ghanshyam Kharel

Neurology (MBBS, MD, DM), 14 Years of practice

if pain is around knee meet orthopedic. if pain in vague, meet neurologist. Neurologist are available in Teaching hospital, bir hospital, grande, Bansbari neuro, mediciti hospital

Answered on 22/12/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤