Asked by Anonymous User

1 month ago

my symptoms is hadech epilepsy problems

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Ghanshyam Kharel

Neurology (MBBS, MD, DM), 14 Years of practice

Consult Now

Get evaluated and get treatment. Visit with old documents, CT or MRI brain. If taking medicine, continue the same.

Answered 1 month ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters