Asked by prabin koirala ,0 years

1 month ago

My father recent blood pressure is 163/114..( it is changing from 130-160/95-118). He is 55years old. Is it okay or Should we consult with doctor for medicine or can it be controlled at home. *He is also taking medicine for stress control.

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Ritesh Luitel

Medical Officer, 2 Years of practice

Consult Now

The blood pressure is high. Does he have any symptoms like headache, dizzinness? Please consult a physician/cardiologist as soon as possible.

Answered 1 month ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤