Asked by prabin koirala ,0 years

2 months ago

My father is taking Haloperidol and doremi 75 after counsulting With Psychiatrist its about a month now but still i can't see any decrease in stress and negative thought. His blood pressure is around 154/105 and his age is 56. Need suggestion what should i do further whom should i consult for both pressure and stress control. Thank you!

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Sumedha Paudel

Medical officer, 1 Years of practice

Consult Now

Please seek consultation with psychiatrist. You can find the online consult with psychiatrist in this app too.

Answered 2 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤