Asked by Samir thapa ,28 years

1 month ago

Phimosis treatment kasari garnaw sakinxaw

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Purushottam Adhikari

Medical Officer, 2 Years of practice

Consult Now

Consult with urologist one.If its sure you are having phimosis you may need circumcision.

Answered 1 month ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤