Asked by Anonymous User

on 7/2/19

I was recently treated with rhabdomyolysis. It was about six months ago but i still have some muscle pain in my back usually in the right. More on right side but both sides on back. The pain is there whole day and night. What steps should i take to resolve this issue? When i touch and massage i feel good in my back but its bothering me everyday day because of pain and involuntary muscle contraction in the back. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your consideration.

Replies to question

yes, recently i was hospital due to unconciousness and was treated with rhabdo. They found more myoglobin in the boold at that time and did excessive fluid replacement. I still have some involuntery muscle spasm and little sharp/shooting pain occasionally. How do i solve this problem and whom to see for this back muscle problem.

Answered on 12/2/19

Thank you for your question. Its difficult to say exactly what you are having without investigations and X ray. Is there any history of fall or trauma? Some form of pain are muscle pains that resolves at ita own after some time of rest. You can take simple pain relieving medication and take rest. If its really troubling you, please visit some orthopediacian, havw it examined, x ray done and do accordingly.

Answered on 8/2/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters