Asked by Anonymous User ,31 years

on 5/2/19

I am diagnosed with IBS since 2015. I had undergone a colonoscopy in 2017 which confirmed that I had no other underlying bowel diseases. In that same year, I was also diagnosed with hemorrhoids. The condition (IBS) is persistent, minor fluctuations keep occurring but didn't much of a problem for quite some time. But over the past few weeks, my IBS has worsened which has caused a change in my bowel habit (have to go 4-5 times these days). I have bowel discomfort, pain while defecation, incomplete defecation. Due to this, I am forced to strain which has only escalated my condition. Transparent Mucus, loud rumbling noise, Froth like thing are all seen while defecating especially in 1+ attempts. I am taking Amitone 10mg half tab at Night for some time. Please, could you suggest me what I should do? P.S.: I am on a strict food habit and do not take Maida items as far as practicable

Replies to question

Namaste, I am sorry to hear about your IBS condition. However, I am not an expert in GI tract related disorder. Please kindly consult or visit a general physician or Gastroenterologist. I wish you good recovery. Thank you

Answered on 6/2/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤