Asked by Anonymous User

on 29/5/21

Namaste Doctor It's been since around 7 to 8 years that I have been having frequent bowel in a day. I normally have 3 times bowel in a day. During the last lockdown, I had an abdominal pain and I was having 3 to 4 times bowel. The stool was oily diarrhea and unusual. Then, I did my check up with one of the gastroenterologist in Newroad. I had been doing the treatment with him since last 8 months but I stopped going there in his clinic because he doesn't tell me what is the problem. He tells it is chronic gastritis and I need to take medicine for one and half year. I also didn't much improvement and then I stopped going there. I did all my test in his clinic. I did blood test, endoscopy, biopsy and colonoscopy. In the medical report, I have hamerroids, hpylori, GERD. The doctor also told me that I have chronic gastritis. After not seeing any improvement, I did ayurvedic treatment, I felt much better and I saw little improvement. My problem is that at the moment that I feel like going to the toilet from time to time. In the morning after waking up, I have a normal stool but I have musky and greasy stool after eating food. Doctor, can you please tell me what is the problem and what should I do?

Replies to question

According to provided information provisional diagnosis is irritable bowel syndrome... get help from gastroenterologist and a psychiatrist.... 👍🙏

Answered on 30/5/21

Dear user, if you would like to book an online consultation, please go through the link below, https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/gastroenterologist

Answered on 29/5/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Anonymous User

18 hours, 40 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body

Asked by Anonymous User

18 hours, 40 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body