Asked by Anonymous User ,45 years

on 1/2/19

Hello Dr. I am Ram from Syangja now in UAE. I am 40 years old with non smoke occasionally drink. I have feet burning problem in my both foot since past 4/5 years. At first there was pain in my early walk after wake up. But I did not care about it on that time. After that slowly slowly stoped it and started to burn. Now I am feeling more all the time and especially in the sliping time it heart me.I went hospital 2/3 times in UAE and 3 times in Nepal. I visited neurology and orthology doctors. Both doctor asked me some pathology test and x ray for dignosed. I did sugar,thyroid,uric acid test. These are all normal. Doctors refer me to have some analgesic and vitamin medicine but these medicine did not work. I am worrying cause of it. I can not get to sleep quickly because of it. Now I am working as at driver. Hope I will get your valuable advice. Thank you.

Replies to question

Thank you for the question. If there is no any wrong in the reports and all are normal, then therr may be the problem of some small nerves and you need to see the neurophysician. Please visit them if you come to Nepal or out there. You can have online consultation too with neuro doctors by going through this link via hamrodoctor: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/psychiatry

Answered on 3/2/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤